Advanced Treatment for Bones and Joints at Medical City Frisco
At Medical City Frisco, orthopedic care is about more than just fixing bones and joints; it's about getting people back to their lives before pain. With unmatched patient care, luxurious facilities and some of the top orthopedic surgeons in the field, you can trust Medical City Frisco with all of your orthopedic needs; from back, hip, neck and knee pain to sports medicine injuries and much more.
According to the CDC, about 15 million Americans are living with severe joint pain related to arthritis. Other causes of joint pain include musculoskeletal disorders such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and fractures. Sports injuries often involve sprained, torn or strained ligaments, tendons and muscles as well as broken bones. Regardless of the cause of your orthopedic pain, we offer a full range of advanced services with an emphasis on minimally invasive treatment options.
Orthopedic Services at Medical City Frisco
- Ankle and foot surgery
- Back and neck surgery and care
- Elbow surgery
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Hip surgery
- Hip cartilage replacement/restoration
- Total hip replacement, including minimally invasive total hip replacement surgery
- Revision hip surgery
- Knee surgery
- Knee cartilage replacement/restoration
- Total knee replacement surgery, including minimally invasive total knee replacement surgery and quadriceps muscle-sparing total knee replacement surgery
- Partial knee replacement surgery
- Patellofemoral replacement surgery
- Total knee resurfacing surgery
- Revision knee surgery
- Shoulder surgery
Highly Skilled Orthopedic Doctors
Our team of highly skilled orthopedic doctors provide patients with a full range of nonsurgical, minimally invasive and complex surgical options. Our goal is to provide each patient with the maximum amount of pain relief using the least invasive techniques possible. If bone, joint or muscle pain is preventing you from living your best life, make an appointment to see a Medical City Frisco orthopedist today.