Medical City Frisco’s new women’s unit incorporates a multi-million dollar renovation of the third and fourth floors of the hospital. Medical City Frisco is now able to deliver babies in 13 luxurious and spacious new delivery and recovery rooms.
The new Medical City Frisco women’s unit also features:
- A six-bed neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Three dedicated operating rooms
- A 10-bed nursery with high-level infant security
Personalized Amenities for a Customized Childbirth Experience in Frisco.
In addition to the world-class healthcare and luxury environment we are already known for, Medical City Frisco’s new women’s unit will offer unsurpassed amenities to help you welcome your baby in style. These are just a few of the choices you have when you choose to deliver your baby at Medical City Frisco.
Whether you already have a plan for how those first few days will go or you’re planning to play it by ear, you have choices.
- Baby can room in or go to our secure nursery if you need some rest
- Lactation support if needed
- Formula and pacifiers allowed
In addition to our Labor and Deliver tour, available classes include:
- Childbirth preparation
- Infant CPR
At Medical City Frisco, you can have your baby your way, with childbirth options such as The Bradley Method® and others, including:
- Choice of epidural as well as a variety of other pain relief options
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section
- Cord blood and placenta options
- Instant skin-to-skin contact
- Soft lighting
- Celebratory meal and City Gourmet room service meals
- 55” television screen with Apple TV
- Special hospital gowns and in-room breast pump
Click the play button to view a Virtual Tour. Use the full screen option at bottom right for an optimal view.
Medical City Frisco’s new neonatal intensive care unit provides specialty-level care for stable or moderately ill newborns. Should your baby need a higher level of care, we can provide a seamless transition to other hospitals within the Medical City Healthcare system, including Medical City Plano’s Level III NICU and Medical City Children’s Hospital’s Level IV NICU, the highest level of care available.