Joint Replacement at Medical City Frisco
If you’re considering joint replacement surgery for your hip or knee, the expert orthopedic surgeons at Medical City Frisco's Joint Restoration Institute and Minimally Invasive Joint Center are ready to discuss treatment options, including non-operative and surgical management for degenerative, inflammatory, traumatic, and other joint related conditions. Schedule an appointment to discuss a personalized treatment plan to relieve pain and restore function.
At Medical City Frisco, patients receive comprehensive, personal and highly coordinated orthopedic care every step of the way. The highly coordinated team of surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, case managers, and hospital staff ensure a rapid and safe recovery.
Procedures offered include:
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Hip cartilage replacement and restoration
- Knee cartilage replacement and restoration
- Hip fracture management
- Revision joint replacement
Specialized joint reconstruction services include:
- Minimally Invasive Joint Center
- Joint replacement education classes
- Robotic and computer assisted surgery
- Joint Restoration Institute