Specialized Women’s Services & Luxury Childbirth Options
Medical City Frisco has expanded to meet the needs of growing families in northern Collin County by creating a dedicated and comprehensive unit for women's services.
Construction has been completed on a $21.6 million renovation on the third and fourth floors of the hospital. For the first time, Medical City Frisco can deliver babies in 13 luxurious and spacious delivery and recovery rooms.
The unit also features:
- A six-bed, Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Three dedicated operating rooms
- A 10-bed nursery with high-level infant security
Customized Childbirth Amenities for Dream Deliveries
At Medical City Frisco, we want to help you welcome your baby your way. You’ll find an abundance of choices tailored to your individual style. Combined with our world-class facility and labor and delivery specialists, Medical City Frisco is the ideal place for a personalized childbirth experience, featuring:
- Modern, spacious, luxurious delivery and recovery rooms
- A gourmet celebratory meal
- Personalized music — create your Spotify playlist
- Delivery options including doulas, The Bradley® Method and VBAC
- Pain relief choices including epidurals, hot and cold therapy and IV pain control
- Options for your newborn including rooming in and sending baby to a secure nursery for dedicated rest
- Lactation support
Childbirth Classes in Frisco
When it comes to welcoming your new baby, preparation is key. In addition to helping you design the delivery of your dreams, we can help you prepare for the birth of your child with our informative, practical childbirth classes.
- Labor and Delivery tour
- Childbirth Preparation
- Infant CPR
Level II NICU
We take the health of our mothers and babies very seriously. Medical City Frisco’s new Level II NICU provides specialty-level care for stable or moderately ill newborns. Should your baby need a higher level of neonatal intensive care, we offer seamless access to our network of Medical City Healthcare hospitals in North Texas, including a Level III NICU at Medical City Plano and a Level IV NICU at Medical City Children’s Hospital — the highest level of care available.
Gynecology Services at Medical City Frisco
Medical City Frisco offers a range of complex, minimally invasive and non-invasive gynecological and reproductive services for women from adolescence through menopause, including:
- Robotic gynecologic surgery
- Infertility/fertility treatment
- Urinary incontinence and bladder repair